Volunteering is a great way to meet other members of the Jones Community, while giving back to the school. Friends of Jones coordinates volunteer opportunities throughout the year that require the help and support of our entire Friends of Jones family.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO VOLUNTEER AT JONES COLLEGE PREP!
- Library/Student Learning Center Volunteers – before, during or after school shifts available. See below for more details and contact.
- Joneswear Store – shifts include daytime store hours and at special events
- Sports Boosters
- Dance Volunteers (this usually involves working the storage room where kids check their backpacks and coats, not hovering over students)
- JCP and Friends of Jones Events, including the Fall FOJ Friend-raiser, JCP Open House, Spring Fundraiser Auction, Academic Night, etc.
- Specific Class Fundraising Events (Senior, Junior, Sophomore and Freshman)