GIVE TO THE FOJ ANNUAL FUND
ORDER JONESWEAR ONLINE
WHY GIVE TO THE FOJ ANNUAL FUND?
On average, Friends of Jones grants more than $140,000 a year to support students, teachers, staff and clubs, provides more than 1,500 volunteer hours and supports countless community building events.
Our Friends of Jones Fundraising goal is to raise $150,000+ through Annual Fund Donations, Sponsorships and Fundraising Events. We kindly ask for your support to help us reach our goal with a donation to our Annual Fund!
New This Year!
- The first 150 donors with a minimum donation of $100 or more will receive a Limited Edition Billy the Eagle car magnet!
- The first 15 donors with a minimum donation of $2,500 may select any one (1) of the available Jones College Prep Mission Statement street banners on State, Harrison, or Polk streets to sponsor.
Every donation makes a difference!
Please help support the entire Jones College Prep community by donating at a level that is personally meaningful to you and your family.
NOVEMBER 27, 2023
FOJ BOARD MEETING & PRESENTATION
Your Generosity Has Impact
Through our collective fundraising efforts, Friends of Jones provides vital funding to support initiatives and programs for projects big and small. Friends of Jones follows a grant funding process to help ensure your generosity has the greatest impact on the students of Jones.
Recent grants have made it possible for our students/staff to have/attend:
- Start-up funds for student clubs
- Registration fees for clubs in competitions
- Funds to support community-building events
- Subscriptions to academic resource materials
- Transportation for athletic team travel in and around the city
- Support for school-sponsored trips and competitions
- Costumes, props and scenery for the school play and musical
- Sport team uniforms
- Supplies for clubs
- Freshman Connection
- Welcome and Graduation signage