The Annual Fund is FOJ's largest fundraiser as every family can participate and show their support. We understand some families can contribute more than others, that's why a meaningful gift from you is meaningful to us. A high level of family participation is also important to attracting corporate sponsors. Businesses invest when they see families invest.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE
JONES COLLEGE PREP
CLASS OF 2020!!!
PICK UP YOUR YARD SIGN THIS WEEK
Friends of Jones has a Class of 2020 yard/window sign for each of you! You can pick up your complementary yard sign in front of school May 13 (A-H), May 14 (I-P) and May 15 (Q-Z), 8:00am - 2:00pm. If you are not able to come this week, distribution will continue next week, as well. Please bring your student ID?
Monday - Friday
July 13 - 24, 2020
8:00am - 12:00pm
(subject to change or possible cancellation)
Freshman Connection is a two-week summer program offered to all rising freshmen that helps build the culture of unity and inclusion that characterizes the student body. The cost of Freshman Connection is paid for by FOJ solely from donations made by parents and guardians. Learn more.
Your Generosity Has Impact
Through our collective fundraising efforts, Friends of Jones provides vital funding to support initiatives and programs that are not otherwise covered by the school's annual operating budget for projects big and small. Friends of Jones partners with the administration to determine the greatest funding needs of the school and to help ensure your generosity has the greatest impact on the students of Jones College Prep.
Recent grants have made it possible for our students to have:
- Freshman Connection
- New technology, including digital media materials and dozens of Chromebooks
- Subscriptions to academic resource materials
- Transportation for athletic team travel in and around the city
- Furniture for common area students spaces
- Support for seniors who need help with graduation expenses
- Start-up funds for student clubs(e.G. Model UN) and free admission to ALAS Fest
- Costumes, props and scenery for the school play and musical
- New choral risers and costumes for JCP choirs
- Ceramic kiln for pottery classes
- College Knowledge- ACT prep, AP testing and other support for higher education