It's time to raise your paddles!!! For anyone unable to attend the FOJ Spring Benefit on March 20, you can still participate in the 2020 FOJ Spring Paddle Raise. Remember, all proceeds go to support the students of Jones College Prep.
Your Generosity Has Impact
Through our collective fundraising efforts, Friends of Jones provides vital funding to support initiatives and programs that are not otherwise covered by the school's annual operating budget for projects big and small. Friends of Jones partners with the administration to determine the greatest funding needs of the school and to help ensure your generosity has the greatest impact on the students of Jones College Prep.
Recent grants have made it possible for our students to have:
- Freshman Connection
- New technology, including digital media materials and dozens of Chromebooks
- Subscriptions to academic resource materials
- Transportation for athletic team travel in and around the city
- Furniture for common area students spaces
- Support for seniors who need help with graduation expenses
- Start-up funds for student clubs(e.G. Model UN) and free admission to ALAS Fest
- Costumes, props and scenery for the school play and musical
- New choral risers and costumes for JCP choirs
- Ceramic kiln for pottery classes
- College Knowledge- ACT prep, AP testing and other support for higher education