Your Generosity Has Impact
Through our collective fundraising efforts, Friends of Jones provides vital funding to support initiatives and programs that are not otherwise covered by the school's annual operating budget for projects big and small. Friends of Jones partners with the administration to determine the greatest funding needs of the school and to help ensure your generosity has the greatest impact on the students of Jones College Prep.
Recent grants have made it possible for our students to have:
- Freshman Connection
- New technology, including digital media materials and dozens of Chromebooks
- Subscriptions to academic resource materials
- Transportation for athletic team travel in and around the city
- Furniture for common area students spaces
- Support for seniors who need help with graduation expenses
- Start-up funds for student clubs(e.G. Model UN) and free admission to ALAS Fest
- Costumes, props and scenery for the school play and musical
- New choral risers and costumes for JCP choirs
- Ceramic kiln for pottery classes
- College Knowledge- ACT prep, AP testing and other support for higher education
The Annual Fund is FOJ's largest fundraiser as every family can participate and show their support. We understand some families can contribute more than others, that's why a meaningful gift from you is meaningful to us. A high level of family participation is also important to attracting corporate sponsors. Businesses invest when they see families invest.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON
Save the Date now so you can join the Friends of Jones Board, JCP administration, teachers and fellow parents at the 2020 Jones Benefit. Our largest fundraiser of the Spring is always a fun time for all.
Friday, March 20, 2020
The Library at 190 S. Lasalle Street
The FOJ Spring Online Auction will be coming up soon. Donations of gift cards, special event opportunities, concert/sports tickets, etc. all help to make our online auction a success.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME