2024 FUNDRAISING UNDERWAY
Three Ways to Give!
GIVE TO THE FOJ ANNUAL FUND
SPONSOR THE SPRING BENEFIT
DONATE ITEMS TO THE SPRING AUCTION
WHY GIVE TO THE FOJ ANNUAL FUND?
On average, Friends of Jones grants more than $140,000 a year to support students, teachers, staff and clubs, provides more than 1,500 volunteer hours and supports countless community building events.
Our Friends of Jones Fundraising goal is to raise $150,000+ through Annual Fund Donations, Sponsorships and Fundraising Events. We kindly ask for your support to help us reach our goal with a donation to our Annual Fund!
New This Year!
- The first 150 donors with a minimum donation of $100 or more will receive a Limited Edition Billy the Eagle car magnet!
- The first 15 donors with a minimum donation of $2,500 may select any one (1) of the available Jones College Prep Mission Statement street banners on State, Harrison, or Polk streets to sponsor.
Every donation makes a difference!
Please help support the entire Jones College Prep community by donating at a level that is personally meaningful to you and your family.
FEBRUARY 26, 2024
FOJ BOARD MEETING
6:00 - 7:30pm
Your Generosity Has Impact
Through our collective fundraising efforts, Friends of Jones provides vital funding to support initiatives and programs for projects big and small. Friends of Jones follows a grant funding process to help ensure your generosity has the greatest impact on the students of Jones.
Recent grants have made it possible for our students/staff to have/attend:
- Start-up funds for student clubs
- Registration fees for clubs in competitions
- Funds to support community-building events
- Subscriptions to academic resource materials
- Transportation for athletic team travel in and around the city
- Support for school-sponsored trips and competitions
- Costumes, props and scenery for the school play and musical
- Sport team uniforms
- Supplies for clubs
- Freshman Connection
- Welcome and Graduation signage